Saturday, September 23, 2017

Mount Vernon School, Chatham Township, NJ

Mount Vernon School, in the background Chatham Church of Christ
Mount Vernon School (historically District 78) was built around 1860 and served as a 'one room' schoolhouse until 1928. It was then turned into Chatham Township Hall in 1959. School is at the intersection of Southern Boulevard, Fairmount Avenue and Buxton Road

No comments:

Post a Comment