Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mount St. Francis Convent, Ringwood, NJ





Many in NJ who pass by this spot actually confuse this home for Ringwood Manor itself, but its a completely separate thing. This property used to be the former convent, Mt. St. Francis Convent. The Victorian home on the premises, a 20 room Victorian built in 1861 was the summer home of Hewitt resident, Norvin Green (after whom the Norvin Green State forest in Bloomingdale is named)

No comments:

Post a Comment